Like all other activities that produce enjoyment and positive results, MLM business or network marketing business can get one addicted to it. I have some acquaintances and friends who have relied on MLM business for their living for the last 10 years. Their degrees of success vary from an averagely successful to very successful. I measure their degrees of success by judging their attitude towards MLM business, their life styles, the length of time they devote their lives to MLM activities, and their plan for the future in regard to their MLM business. The sample of the MLM figures I take for this writing are living people whom I know in person and have been associated with for some MLM activities. Most of these people have moved from one MLM company to another. Many of them had become members of more than three MLM companies before they could be classified as successful in their MLM ventures. All of them involved in offline MLM companies.
Why Is One Never Enough?
Why is one MLM company never enough? There are many reasons why MLM members move from one MLM company to another. Some common reasons for moving to a different MLM company, among others are: 1. Many of these people plunged into the MLM world due to their friends’ invitation to MLM seminars or presentation. When they signed up as members they did not have enough time to study or investigate the background of the MLM they joined. Their sponsor did not shed enough light on the MLM company they were about to join. The sponsors’ presentation emphasized more on the facts of “if they succeeded” not on the facts of “if they did not work hard enough”. 2. Unclear motivation in being involved in MLM business is another reason for failure in any MLM ventures. Many people did not have a clear reason or motivation for being involved in the world of MLM until they realized that they were already part of the MLM community. This kind of unpreparedness may answer the question why most people failed in their first venture into the world of MLM business. 3. Through a long process of learning about their MLM company, some of these so called successful members of MLM later on found out that they had been treated unfairly by their MLM company in terms of compensation plan they received all these years. And they all realized this when another MLM company’s member approached them and offered them a better compensation plan. 4. Stiff competition produces some winners and many losers. Many MLM companies which used to claim themselves to be number one have become history due to their corrupt attitude which made their precious leading members left them.
How and Why Survive?
When you have spent much of your time in the MLM business and have enjoyed the results of your endeavor, you will certainly consider that this business has done something good for you and is worth maintaining. It is a well-known fact that comparatively, success in the MLM business is faster and possibly easier to achieve than other endeavors if you find the right MLM to do business with. The results of your hard work in the first few months of your involvement in an MLM company can quickly indicates that your efforts is leading toward your goals (mostly passive income and financial freedom). Just compare with the results achieved by your friends who have chosen to work 9 to 5 job for five or even 15 years.
I have some acquaintances who achieved the top position in their MLM company with 5 figure-monthly income in matters of 3 to 5 years of serious work in the business. They live with high standard of living, much higher in terms of prosperity in comparison with their colleagues who have chosen 9 to 5 job. Having known them for some time and observed their way of life and habits I can conclude that they already have total involvement in MLM business and have learned a great deal about the nitty-gritty of the MLM world. Those who have succeeded in MLM business consider that being involved in an MLM business is a serious career and is not something they do for fun.
The Fruit of Serious Work in MLM
Regardless of your educational background and the amount of your capital when you start your career in MLM business, it is almost a certainty that when you succeed you will reap the following:
1. Personal development: People who succeed in an MLM business usually are characterized by some positive characters and attitudes. They are usually more independent, self-confident, enthusiastic, and sociable.
2. Increased speaking ability: Credible MLM companies offer standardized training materials for their members which include skills in sponsoring and giving presentation in front of prospective or newly recruited members. Frequent sponsoring and giving presentation increases their speaking skills and self-confidence to be a public speaker.
3. Better financial management: Their improved financial condition forces them to learn how to manage their finance well. Usually a credible MLM company offers lesson on this skill which is incorporated in the materials for the training.
4. Increased monthly income which eventually leads to the most sought after goal of joining this business: passive income and financial freedom.
5. Being a frequent-traveled person. Usually, one of the rewards of a certain achievement in building their organization, an MLM member is granted a traveling reward abroad. It is no wonder that a successful MLM member can visit many countries free of charge because they make use of this traveling rewards.
6. Early retirement: If your MLM business is your side career in addition to your full-time job, you may want to retire early from your full-time job to concentrate more on your MLM business since you consider that income from MLM is bigger than that of your full-time 9 to 5 job.
Positive Thought towards MLM
It is a good idea to begin seeing MLM business in a positive way. You may fail in one MLM company as thousand other people may have failed too. But it is not the reason to speak bad or condemn MLM. Because there are many people who have enjoyed the fruit of their serious work in doing MLM business.