Internet jobs from home are very important today. The rise of unemployment rate in USA is the cause that many people are looking at Internet as a possible option. Millions of jobs have been lost since 2008. This is the reason why so many people are looking for new ways to generate income through the Internet. However, we need to avoid frauds. According to an FBI report, there is an increase in online crime and frauds. Sometimes, the victims are asked to provide personal information to the online company.
First off, you should do your homework and investigate all you can about the company. You can use the websites of the following institutions: the Federal Trade Commission, the Attorney General’s office, your local BBB (Better Business Bureau), and the National Fraud Information Center. In addition, you can ask for references to former customers, and check the address and phone number of the firm. If you hear that you will get rich quickly, please stay away from that website.
Internet jobs from home – Real Opportunities
1. ChaCha. You can use ChaCha and work as an agent. Your job here is to answer questions from users. You can work part time or full time online.
2. iWriter. I really like iWriter. You will get paid here for every article you write. You just have to sign up and start writing your first article right away. They have several levels. Premium writers earn two times more than regular writers. Elite writers are those who earn the most money.
3. Web designer. If you are good at web design, you just have to go to oDesk.com or your local version of Craigslist.org and start earning good money. If want to learn web design Linda.com is a great place to do it quickly.
4. Virtual assistant. This is one of the most popular types of online jobs. You just have to follow the instructions of the employer and you are done. Most of the tasks are just checking emails, answering questions and so on.
5. Proofreading. This type of job is very easy to do. You just have to check grammar and spelling errors.
6. Affiliate marketing. This is one of the most lucrative online jobs. However, it comes with a huge learning curve. Essentially, you will be selling online someone else’s products.
Internet jobs from home – Advantages and Disadvantages
1. You will have to support your family and partner at the same time. You need a quiet space to work so that your children do not bother. This is very important, and it will have a huge impact on your productivity.
2. Discipline. You have to make up your mind and accept the fact that you do not have a boss inspecting everything you do. It is a challenging task waking up every morning to work from home.
3. Distraction. You can get easily distracted. You have your family at home and they might bother what you need to do.
1. Low start-up cost.
2. Huge earning potential.
3. Flexible schedule.