When the company I worked for decided to close the location I was working at I decided I was going to find a home based business. I had been working for them for the last 5 years and I was shocked. I was looking forward to having the 3 weeks paid vacation I had earned. No one saw it coming. We had all just received bonus checks for going above our sales plan. We were working for a stable company that was growing and building.
I decided that I was tired of working all day for companies that didn’t appreciate or care about me. Never again was I going to be told I couldn’t go to my cousins wedding or my friends funeral. Never was my life going to be in the hands of another business owner who could decide at his whim to destroy my life.
The days of getting out of work, cleaning the snow off the car, scraping the ice off the windshield, and risking my life driving home were over. I was never going to risk my life driving to work in a snowstorm again.
I saw the benefits I could have by having my own Home Based Business:
- I could save over $200 a month in gas and vehicle expenses.
- I could work my own hours and be my own boss.
- I could take a day off or go on vacation whenever I want to.
- I could spend more time with my family.
- I could determine my own income and give myself a raise.
- I could work in my pajamas and slippers if I want to.
- I could shovel the snow before it is a foot deep or mow the lawn whatever time of day I want.
- I can work my business in whatever state I want.
- When I go on vacation I can take my business with me.
- If I want to move, my business easily comes with me.
By taking advantage of this Home Based Business Opportunity, I can now enjoy my home and my family. I am no longer too tired, too busy, or too stressed. I live a much healthier lifestyle.
Do you find yourself spending your day off from work trying to get all the housework done? Are you running errands and shopping? When Monday morning comes, does it even feel like you had a day off?
I invested a lot of time and money trying to find a good home based business. Here are some suggestions as to what to look for in a home based business:
- They should have a product line that people need
- The product should be consumable. (By having a consumable product you get repeat customers.)
- The product should be a product that people want.
- The company should be stable and have a good track record.
- You want to be able to earn residual income so you can earn money when your on vacation.
- The business should target the baby boomers. Right now, baby boomers are turning 50 at a rate of 10,000 per day. What do the baby boomers want and need?
I spent 8 months investing in home based businesses that didn’t work. I built a couple websites and became affiliated with several companies. They all offered promises of being able to make money on-line. They offered a commodity that people wanted or needed. Travel, Health care, Mortgages, Vacations, Credit Card Processing, on-line shopping discounts,etc., to name some. I made $10 in 8 months with all my hard work, time, effort, and money. I was ready to give up. I knew if I quit I would not succeed. I had to find something that worked. Herbalife gave me that opportunity and they have all of the above qualities for a home based business and more.