85% of Americans would love to earn money from home. Many people hear about home-based businesses constantly, but don’t understand the concept enough to follow through with their curiosity. The benefits of starting a personal home-based business are numerous, personally appealing, and cater to a lifestyle that many people never get to experience.
There are four top reasons that most people don’t create their own home-based business. Four reasons that are rarely true and can all be avoided with the proper instruction and teaching.
- High investment financially.
- Too much time required.
- High risk with no payout.
- Complete lack of knowledge in the area.
These reasons are understandable, can happen, and have happened to many people. It’s sad to say, but there are likely more scams on the internet than actual income generating opportunities. That’s just how the internet works, and we’ve learned to deal with it. All four of these reasons can be false however, and easily corrected. You simply need the right opportunity, one that’s not focused on taking your money from you.
There are countless ways to make money on the internet. You can create your own product and market it, perform tasks online, offer writing services, the list goes on and on. The most lucrative and appealing form of internet income is network marketing, or multi-level marketing. This is not a pyramid scheme, cold-calling, or door-to-door work. It is legitimate cooperation with a business or company to represent their company/products/services to others. You create sales, and in turn get commission from those sales. Network marketing is nothing new, and has been around a very long time. The benefits of starting a home-based business utilize the internet along with network marketing and create an unlimited funnel of personal wealth. This could be MLM , affiliate marketing, a personal business, etc. The benefits discussed below apply to all.
The benefits of starting a personal home-based business:
- No boss (plan your own workday, monitor yourself, set priorities)
- No income ceiling (unlimited income potential)
- Self-satisfaction (you create the business, you get the credit)
- Work with people you like (no difficult coworkers, no office politics)
- Flexibility (work whenever you want)
- No commuting (save time and money)
- No office expense (quicker profit)
- Security (no layoffs, no downsizing)
- Tax deductions (home office, car expense, medical insurance, phone, entertainment, travel, education, etc)
- Better retirement plan (SEP IRA’s and Keoghs let you deduct a higher percent of business profit from your 401k)
Now the list could go on, but I’m sure you get the idea. You are the owner, the employee, and the CEO. You decide what to do, when you want, and how to do it. Do you want a website? Do you want to promote offline as well? It’s all up to you. Network marketing, or
- Low start up cost: Start programs free, invest a little, or invest a lot. You determine what you’re paying. Most businesses take thousands of dollars in capital to begin.
- No expensive training: You can find all of the information and training to have a home-based business online. Just like any area of study, you will have to learn new things and be eager to better yourself in the area of home-based business.
- No administration hassles: You’re self employed, but you’re a rep for an established company which handles all the product selection research and development, shipping, warehouse, etc. Basically, they did all of the typical business hassles so that you don’t have to. This is an awesome thing.
- Keep your regular job: No one has to know that you’re working at home. If you’re not seeing income right away, nothing is making you quit your regular job. Until your “part time” income is high enough to replace it, you can manage both at once.
- No expensive tools necessary: A computer is all that you need. Your most critical tool is people skills, and you’ll learn those more in-depth along the way.
- Residual Income: You profit from the product purchases and sales of everyone in your group. Nothing is more important to your financial future than the residual income concept. It’s an aspect that makes
MLMso unique and appealing.
Keep in mind that you can do anything your heart desires to make money online. I am simply highlighting the benefits of starting a personal home-based business for you to see the potential that it has for anyone, experienced or not. If you’re a complete beginner in online sales, a program called Internet Income University will teach you everything you need to know along the way, while helping you to earn money simultaneously. And it’s completely free. Even professional marketers have signed with this program because of the lucrative F.A.S.T. Income Plan they get you on.
If you like talking to people face to face, you like the idea of traditional network marketing. You enjoy that personal touch that you can add by conducting an in-person meeting with someone. Don’t get me wrong, you can still profit by marketing online at the same time, that’s the beauty of
The benefits of starting a personal home-based business are almost too many to discuss. It is a world that is literally at your fingertips, and ready to be used in a unique and personal way to generate even more income. You’re the boss. Now start your home-based business today.