Multi-Level Marketing or
Multi-Level network operates on the principle of selling products or services through a vast network of independent distributors that sell at retail prices. These distributors usually paid a certain joining fee or has to buy some quantity of the product in order to gain distributorship status.
Traditionally, the network requires distributors to engage other people to perform the same routine. The referring distributor would then earns commission on the products that their referred distributors sell. When the distributor they referred bring in other distributors, the original distributor also receives commissions on those sales and so on. This is the concept of “Multi Level”. Most people are attracted into these kind of businesses, not so much with the interest of selling the companies products; but the conversion of buyers to distributors.
A person considering a Network Marketing opportunity should always perform the following checks:
1) Investigate the entire upline just like you would to a business partner whom you have never met before.
2) Search the website or get referral on the credibility of the Network Marketing.
3) Find out what the product is. Become an expert on the product and/or service that are being offered to clients and check on the competition as well.
4) Knowing when the
5) Discover what restrictions there are or where and how the product can be promoted. To know exactly what form of advertising or websites are required.
6) Check on their recruitment method. As a customer, with just a mention of a possible income opportunity, or was it a primary pitch about the business opportunity.
7) Reason for pursuing this Multi-Level Marketing opportunity? This is perhaps the most important question of all. Never focus on the short-term earnings; the potential marketer should concentrate on the long-term goal.
There are certainly no right and wrong answers to these questions concerning a Multi-Level Marketing network opportunity. The point is to make sure that everything is known and transparent. Many people have made a lot of money in Network Marketing, but many more have ended up just wasting their time and money.