On Saturday mornings from June 6th through September 5th, a series of Jazz concerts are held outside of the museum’s barn. The unique atmosphere and warm weather in Old Town, on Hundertwasserhaus, makes the perfect setting for open-air concerts. It is a family friendly atmosphere filled with musical diversity.
On Saturday mornings from June 6th through September 5th, a series of Jazz concerts will be held outside of the town museum’s barn. This unique atmosphere with the warm weather in Old Town makes the perfect setting for open-air concerts. It is a family friendly event filled with musical diversity. The concerts begin at 11:30 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m., and as always, admission is free.
Jazz am Quellenpark – which also means Jazz at the Source Park, is an enjoyable activity for the whole family. It is reputed as a high-caliber program and should not be missed. While children play on the lawn, parents and grandparents get to enjoy not only the live music, but also cider, a glass of champagne and a hearty snack. There is seating available overlooking the stage, but if one would like to completely relax the only thing you need is a blanket. The stage is set in the beautiful park gardens nestled between the extensive deciduous trees.
This year a varied program is offered to Jazz fans in and around the town of Bad Soden am Taunus. There will be 14 volumes of different Jazz styles — Swing from New Orleans to Big Band sound and contemporary Jazz genres. On opening day, Saturday, June 6, “Echoes of Jazz” will be played.
- 06/13/2009 Juliana da Silva and the Dornbusch Jazz Trio
- 06/20/2009 Overall Jazz Gang
- 06/27/2009 Big Band Erzhausen
- 07/04/2009 Big Band Idstein
- 07/11/2009 “Seven@Jazz”
- 07/18/2009 Golden Age Swingtet
- 07/25/2009 Mr. Jelly’s Jam Band
- 08/01/2009 Engelbert Wrobel’s Hot Jazz 3
- 08/08/2009 Spirit of Louis Armstrong Trio
- 08/15/2009 Frank Runhoff Quartet
- 08/22/2009 Frankfurt Jazz Trio
- 08/29/2009 Jazz Gang
- 09/05/2009 Charity Jazz concert with the band Wiesbadener Juristenzeitung
This is an example of what you can do in Bad Soden am Taunus while