It is considered essential to know about the must-see places whenever it comes about explore any new place. If you have scheduled a visit to Istanbul then you must go through this article hold important information about the different places that you must not skip. Here, we are going to explore them in order to lift up the level of your knowledge. Let’s check it out what you must not skip and have the name on your list to make your trip memorable for throughout the life.
The Must Visit Places – Here some of the best places have been mentioned that you must not skip while going to visit this place.
• Without Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Tours will not be considered complete. No one should skip this place, as it is one of the most visited places among the visitors. The lush green courtyards will make you crazy.
• Basilica Cistern is next in the list when it comes about Istanbul Tours. It is underground as well. This sightseeing is just cool. Saying would not be wrong that it is a kind of exquisite piece of Byzantine engineering. The dimmed light and classic music fabricate a kind of ambiance to make you feel just amazing.
• Archaeology Museum holds real hidden Istanbul gem and brings a different side of this place. If you are going to visit this place then do not forget to add it to your list.
• Museum Of Turkish and Islamic Arts is next in this list and if you hold a great interest in exploring the history and culture of this place then you must go ahead to visit it. Each room is decorated in a unique style and will make you think a number of things.
• Grand Bazaar is just like a boon for the people who love shopping. And you must not skip this most popular market to buy important things and gifts for you loved one. It has more than 5000 shops, 18 fountains, 60 restaurants and much more. Strolling in this market will make you feel special as you exploring a place somewhere very closed to history.
• Suleymaniye Mosque is quite beautiful and has always been an attraction among the visitors.
• Dolmabahce Palace completely dipped in the beautiful white shade covered an area of approximately 600 meters in length having 285 rooms and 43 salons. It has been designed in a unique manner and you will love to explore it.
• Galata Tower is another one in this list to get oozed with great feeling by seeing the panoramic view of Istanbul. Here, you can also taste the most popular drink and food that will also make your journey a bit more special.
So, what about you? It is enough to get filled with excitement and make you crazy to head this beautiful place. Istanbul Tours For Tourists has always been an attraction and all these places also makes it valuable. Whether you go with a friend or with your family, this tour is just going to become memorable for you. Have A Happy Journey.