Get LEADS On Autopilot!

Advocare Scam? To initiate our Advocare review, I want to congratulate you for doing some due diligence prior to signing up with this particular company. Regardless of who introduced you to this company, it is best to acquire an unbiased view from a person who isn’t attempting to sponsor you into their team. In the following Advocare review, you will gain further familiarity of the product line and what you will need to do in order to earn a good income, upon joining.

First of all, Advocare was founded by Charles E. Ragus in 1993. The fact that the company has been around for so long goes to show that it’s 100% legitimate and not a scam (in case you were wondering). Of course you can go online and read complaints from angry people that joined Advocare and didn’t make money. The reason for failure in Advocare or any other network marketing company is not the slipup of the former independent representative, or the company. When individuals fail in any multi-level marketing business, whether it’s Advocare or a different business opportunity, it’s from lack of marketing knowledge. I’ll explain this further in just a minute.

Advocare’s most popular product is the Spark energy drink. They’ve got several other products inclusive of diet, vitamins and weight-loss. The 5 product groups Advocare carries are Definite Difference, Well, Performance Elite, Active, and Tri. Although I have never actually taken any of the products, they seem to have a lot of science backing them up, and based on some Advocare reviews I found on products, people usually seem content with their performance.

Advocare employs a stair-step break away pay plan. Since you’ve been introduced to the company, you were probably also given an introduction the the compensation plan. If you found it confusing, do not be concerned, I will clarify it for you. The ‘breakaway’ portion of Advocare’s compensation plan implies the fact that when you’re growing a group of distributors under you and somebody reaches a specific rank, they just ‘break away.’ When that happens, you will be paid a lesser payment for the efforts of their group of distributors. Some folks like breakaway comp models, however most individuals find it very bewildering and hard to make money with because they don’t understand the credentials well enough.

The next thing I’m going to cover with you should hold more importance on your decision to join (or not join) Advocare – more than the pay plan and products combined. Obviously you’ll want to verify the legitimacy of the company, and that they’ve got a decent product line up and a good pay plan – and you, by now, have discovered all of that in this Advocare review. Therefore, at this point you’re going to learn the most imperative aspect to take into consideration as you are making this business decision: The support and training system. To be quite frank, there really isn’t a training and support system with this company.

Now I know that the person who’s trying to recruit you probably told you how “easy” it is to just talk to a couple of people you know in your warm circle of friends, and they’ll all want to join. However, since this is a third-party review by someone who’s not trying to recruit you – I’m going to be perfectly honest when I say, that it simply does not work like that. When they talk about the money you can make with Advcare, just by talking to a couple of people in your warm circle of friends, understand that, that works for less than 3% of Advocar distributors and causes the remaining 97% to fail and go broke. The fact of the matter is, the people who really become wealthy in Advocare, have learned how to effectively market their business and do not rely on out-dated warm market techniques.

#1 SEO Get Your Business On The First Page Of Google!

Source by Angela Jean Moore