Are you ready to say good bye to the pain, throbbing and inflammation and finally cure gout? If you are, the next 5 minutes of reading this article could help save your joint and save you hours of pain. And you can do this with 5 simple gout remedies that flush uric acid naturally.
But why uric acid? Because uric acid is the problem causing your gout pain! Uric acid is the by product of the body breaking down purines which you consume in your diet. And the uric acid is usually deposited between joints if it is not flushed from the body. And if you learn how to flush the uric acid, you can cure gout naturally.
How to Cure Gout Naturally
Unfortunately, many people allow doctors to prescribe pain killers for their gout problem. Though you might find temporary comfort, you should know that this will only last months to a few years. In the long run, people who use pain killers for gout as their only treatment are very likely to permanently disfigure the joint.
Therefore, don’t assume that gout pain is completely bad. The body uses pain to let you know that you need to change something with your lifestyle and be careful with the joint. In the case of gout, you need to learn how to flush uric acid from your joints and body.
And here are 5 tips that prescription companies do not want you to know about.
5 Gout Remedies
Though some of these gout remedies may seem a little elementary, you must realize that they serve two purposes. They work to cure the gout symptoms and prevent future attacks.
1. You should drink at least 10 to 12 eight-ounce glasses of water each day. Water will help your body flush the crystals out of your system. And another bonus tip is to drink alkaline water with a pH greater than 7. I believe SmartWater would be beneficial.
2. You may also wish to add a half teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water too. Baking soda has multiple benefits to gout sufferers including dissolving uric crystals, increases solubility of uric acid, and maximizes the volume of body fluids to aid the kidney in excretion of uric acid.
3. It has also been shown the gout sufferers are typically deficient in key vitamins. One vitamin you should immediately supplement is vitamin A which lowers the levels of uric acid.
4. You may also wish to try herbal therapy. Alfalfa is an excellent choice to neutralize high uric acid levels. In addition to its high source of minerals and nutrients, alfalfa has been shown to help dramatically reduce uric acid.
5. Knowledge is the key to not only treating your gout, but also preventing any additional damage to your body. Therefore, we recommend educating yourself on 20 + remedies that have been shown to reduce uric acid levels in the body. These proven, step by step remedies can be found at our Cure Gout website.
Cure Gout in Less than 24 Hours
We promise you will be gout free in less than 24 hours! And this 100% satisfaction guarantee has allowed Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to help thousands of gout sufferers from the comfort of their home.
Our Gout Remedy Report is research-based, step by step and doctor-approved with an extremely high success rate. If you would like 6 months to try our remedy risk-free, please visit our website today!