If you are new to
1. Does the product meet my needs? Do you find the product useful, or you simply joined because your friend asked you to? If you are interested in gardening, you might be more interested in household products. If you love cooking, Tupperware might be your choice.
2. Is there demand for your products? Although it is necessary to be in a niche market, there must also be demand for your products. Let’s say there is a
3. The nature of the product. If you are looking to earn a residual income from
4. Company support. Does the company provide you with promotional materials, such as banners, email ads, PPC ads, sales website, leads, sales kits, etc? These are important because they will help you to better promote your business opportunity. If you are left alone with no company support, it is better to keep away from such companies.
5. Company history. How long has this company been in the market? You should choose a company that is around 3-5 years old. A new company may offer great opportunities, but they can be quite unstable in the initial process. A company that is more than 5 years old should have quite a number of distributors, thus diminishing your prospecting market.
6. Noteworthy mentions. Are they mentioned in authoritative sites that govern
Making money online is no longer as easy as it used to be. Many network marketers struggle because they do not have a way to do it properly. Most often than not, their uplines are absolutely clueless as well. The first thing that you need for your online