Article marketing can be your best traffic-generating tool – but only if you do the process right. In this article, I will share with you the 5 brand new methods that can help make your marketing strategies more impacting so you can generate more interest online and drive more traffic to your website:
1. Generate more inbound links for your website. As you know, inbound links can make your website more valuable and useful to the eyes of search engines. You can easily boost the number of your inbound links by multiplying the number of your articles or making your copies worth reading and worth sharing. If ezine publishers, bloggers, webmasters, and online business owners find your articles content-rich, well-written, and highly informative, they will surely use them in their blogs, websites, and portals that can give you more additional backlinks.
2. Write to inform and not to impress. Writing articles for the web is not exactly the best venue where you should showcase your wide range of vocabulary or expertise on different fields. Remember, you main objective in distributing your articles is to give your readers the kind of information they need. So, stick with information that are closely related to your main topic and just avoid showing off.
3. Be an expert. You must be a great source of information to your readers so you can easily help them through your content. Make sure that you know the ins and outs of your chosen industry by constantly doing your research or by interviewing other key people on your niche.
4. Publish your articles online. To easily get the word out about your website and about your expertise, submit your articles to leading article submission sites and article directories. Make sure that you prepare your keyword list, article summary, and resource box as publishers will reject your articles if they don’t have these important elements.
5. Create an author’s bio. You need to establish rapport with your readers so they will like you and eventually trust you. You can do this by giving these people a chance to get to know you more through your author’s bio. In this page, you can communicate your hobbies, interest, expertise, and other interesting personal information. You can also include your most friendly-looking picture so your readers can easily incorporate your personal information with a face.