1. They focus on the money right up front. Telling people how much money they’ll make will make them ask how much money you make… which is not much if you’re just getting started.
2. They advertise in the “Help Wanted” section. If I want a job, I go to the job classifieds. If I’m looking for business, I look in other sections. If it’s a JOB I want, I’m looking for salary plus benefits. Chances are good that I’m NOT looking for a company I’ve never heard of that’s “expanding in my area” and is looking for a capital commitment from me. MLMers, KNOCK IT OFF! Place your ad under “business opportunities”. You WON’T get good prospects by deceiving them!
3. They call other ads looking for prospects. If I’ve paid good money to run an ad, DO NOT call me about doing YOUR deal! THINK about it: If I’ll quit my business to do yours, I’ll quit YOURS to work someone else’s!
4. They make disqualified contacts. They waste time with people who will never buy anything from an
5. They have a “wait and see” attitude. I hate it when people join a network marketing company, then “wait” to “see how it’s going to do”. You do your investigating BEFORE you join! If YOU don’t do anything and the venture ends up failing, DON’T BLAME
I like network marketing because the little guy can still make money! But it doesn’t happen instantly or even immediately. It works like an investment in stocks or real estate, where the work and investment is up front, with the payoff hopefully to come later.
Want a way to do
A lot of people each doing a little can build a business of THOUSANDS of customers a year, just with simple word of mouth! A good way to start is to BUY some products yourself and TELL others about them.