Multi-Level Marketing (
In return for their efforts, these independent representatives will receive commissions on the sales they make and will also earn a portion of the commissions of their recruited sub-representatives.
– Low barriers to entry – a low-cost investment that anyone with the right connections and good public relation skills can enter the business.
– A pre-existing business to work with – no more worries with the hassle of manufacturing a product or doing a service, as well as shipments and business plans.
– Can be done at home – no need for an office, all you need is a list of contacts and a computer at home.
– Flexible working hours – does not require a whole lot of working time just as long as you meet your requirements and keep your recruits well-driven.
– Leveraged income – you will have continuous income not only from your marketing efforts, but from the efforts of your downline as well.
– Organize your program
In order for your network marketing program to work, you will have to be organized. You will have to start off by stating what your vision for your
– Find quality prospects (clients and sub-representatives)
One word: promotion. Promoting is the key in getting sales as well as building a downline. Do not be afraid of putting up ads that you need independent sub-representatives for your
– Motivate your downline
The motivation of your downline rests on how well you train your sub-representatives. You will have to create a system in which your downline can easily follow. You should also communicate with them periodically, following-up their performances. You can also use the “reward system” by praising them in your monthly newsletter or a material reward for their hard work. And of course, treat your sub-representatives with respect. A good sponsor-sub-representative relationship is always a plus in motivating your downline.
– Do your part as an independent representative
You are yourself, an independent representative of a parent company. Meet your requirements as well. Do not rely on your downline to do the earning for you. Be the best marketer you can be and set a good example to your sub-representatives.
In network marketing, it is important that you are well-motivated and a hard-worker. Always remember that your success lies on your credibility. So create value for your business and make your multi-level marketing program a success.